Dirty Ross Blog tour Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 08, 2014 So! All the books in the Assassin Shifter series are going on sale for 99cents with the release of Dirty Ross! Falling in love can be messy. And sometimes it's just downright dirty. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Shorty ChelleApril 8, 2014 at 2:57 PMI have plans to get 1-21 when they go on sale. Thank you so much. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousApril 10, 2014 at 7:08 PMI've purchased all of them and I'm not even mad that I did. Greatest series I've read in it's genre!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousApril 10, 2014 at 7:09 PMI'm glad I already bought all of the books, buying a full price didn't even bother me and I'm not mad about it now. Thanks for a great series!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCaligirlApril 13, 2014 at 1:45 PMTHE BEST series out there!! HANDS DOWN AND BAR NONE!! YOU ROCK MS. SANDRINE!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCharApril 14, 2014 at 4:37 PMI can't wait until tomorrow!!!!! I finally have the chance to get the whole series at once. Congrats on the new release and thank you for the price drop. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCarly RoseApril 20, 2014 at 9:11 AMThanks for the awesome sale! I love this series. :DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I have plans to get 1-21 when they go on sale. Thank you so much. :)
ReplyDeleteI've purchased all of them and I'm not even mad that I did. Greatest series I've read in it's genre!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I already bought all of the books, buying a full price didn't even bother me and I'm not mad about it now. Thanks for a great series!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHE BEST series out there!! HANDS DOWN AND BAR NONE!! YOU ROCK MS. SANDRINE!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until tomorrow!!!!! I finally have the chance to get the whole series at once. Congrats on the new release and thank you for the price drop.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome sale! I love this series. :D
ReplyDelete