Panama City Beach, here I come!!!

Once again I head out to the beach for a photo shoot! I have My favorite guys joining me this time! Jordan Levine, Roman Todd, Caleb Strong, Dylan Bazan, Lucky Daniels, Robert Banner and last but not least, Adam Von Rothfelder! I have been lucky enough to grab Tony Dimitri Peniche as a photographer as well as my long-time photographer Jennifer Klahn Fornes.

I get to spend ten wonderful days with Robert Banner as he shoots with another photographer while we are there. It will be Robert's first time in America, so I'm paying it forward and taking him to another shoot!

I am also very blessed to have gotten Michael Stokes to work with me when I head out to California. I am very excited about working with him and a few models we have picked out!

Jenjo and I return after summer with "The Littlest Assassin-Shifters" Followed by "Lesson's Learned" (Hayden and Jude's book).

A Marrying Man will go on sale July 31st through Wilde City so keep your eyes open for that! (That is Spencer and Blaine's book)

I look forward to bringing you many, many more books in the future. Not only in the Assassin-Shifter books, but in the Santorno Stories and also more books from Wilde!

As for the future books in the AS series, most of you that have been keeping up know that there are quite a few more in the works! I know everyone is waiting for Elijah and Jaxon's book, but you'll have to wait a little bit longer. He's ONLY seventeen! *snicker*. We've also got Skylar and Justice, Ross and Cole and a few other surprises coming your way!!!

The votes were tallied and "The Littlest Assassin-Shifters" Cover is now picked! I'll be posting now and then on my facebook pages while I am out and about so look for pictures and maybe some video of the guys in PCB!

As always, thank you all so much for sticking by me!! I wouldn't be here if not for all of you! <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sign up for a free room at GRL!!!